Friday 16 August 2013

Amelia's Interview

The hilarious Amber over at Crappy Pictures blog suggested a fun way to record a bit of your child's imagination. Interview them with deep meaningful questions and record their lovely innocent answers. So here's my interview with Amelia. I recorded the audio on my phone to just for extra prosperity

1. What is the meaning of life?
'Life is a ball.'

2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"A dinosaur"

3. What brings you the most happiness?
'Daddy'

4. When do you feel the most loved?
"My scooter!"

5. What are you afraid of?
"I'm not frightened of anything yet"

6. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
"Winnie The Pooh on my high chair when I was small baby please."

7. What is the funniest word?
"Balloons!"

8. What is the hardest thing to do  
"I don’t know"
What's the easiest thing to do?
 "Puts some lights up" (She points to the wall lights)

9. What is the best thing in the world?
"Nursery!"
What is the worst thing in the world?
"I don’t know"

10. What makes you mad?
"I don’t know"

11. What is the meaning of love?
"I don’t know"

12. If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it?
"Save it then buy something big, maybe a big dinosaur – Called a Scare-a- tops, the biggest dinosaur in the world."

Amber suggests asking the questions every few months or so just to see what their answers would be and they're a lovely memento to keep from your child's imagination 
Meanwhile check out Crappy Pictures for a funny, down to earth view of the everyday challenges of being a mum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment